Its been less then a week since the new years, and I’ve decided to write my yearly recap blog post. It’s been a crazy year.
Every year should be a year of growth but this year especially for myself because I ended the year with so many different accomplishments.
I started 2012 leaving my job and really just entering a stage of my life that was very very uncertain. It was about believing in myself no matter how less security there was. If you don’t believe in yourself how are you to be a leader to these people.
I still have these internal struggles with myself and as much as I want these feelings to go away i’ve learned, it never will. We as people are programmed to keep growing and finding things that are weak about us and how to improve on them. We will never really be satisfied and thats a great thing. We have to settle for the best and the best takes a lot of time.
So to wrap up the 2012 year.
- Joseph Vincent’s BLUE SKIES ALBUM RELEASE
- Joseph Vincent’s BLUE SKIES 27 CITY US TOUR.
- JOSEPH VINCENT SINGAPORE CONCERT 3,000+ people
- Toestah’s Dangerzone mixtape hosted by the LA LEAKERS! w/ feature on Hotnewhiphop
- Toestah featured on HOTNEWHIPHOP Heatseakers
- Produced 5 videos for Kevjumba
- Huge Saturday Weekly with JETSET
- FLOAT BIRTHDAY PARTIES
- QUEST / PARTY ROCK HALLOWEEN PARTY
- 2nd ANNUAL HOLIDAY HANGOUT w/ QUEST
- Chinese Mann Theatre New Years Eve event w/ 1200+ people
- Got to go to Coachella! & See Snoop Dogg / Dre (haha yes this was a accomplishment)
- We bought a house!
- Moved out to my own apt.
Really looking back I am proud of the things that Ive accomplished this year and I’ve told people time and time that its NOT ME, but my WHOLE TEAM. I’m blessed to be around great people to hoist me up and keep me a float. When I’m at my worst I have people that I know I can rely on to keep me moving. So thank you to my Family, my Catch Adventures Fam, and my JETSET crew.
2013 is here.
Learning from last year I’ve positioned myself in a very uncomfortable position but I shall learn how to grow from it and keep improving. I can’t be comfortable if I want to get to where I want to be at the end of the day.
NEW LOCATIONS. NEW GOALS. NEW CHAPTERS. SAME STORY. SAME VISION.